- 4″x5″ Cartridge with 5.6 sq. Inches of viewing area.
- Welding sees adequately through a #3 shade (light state) lens before welding begins.
- The lends automatically darkens when the arc is struck in 1/10,000 of a second.
- Adjustable shade from #9 to a #13 (dark state); select shade by turning dial inside helmet
- Dual sensors for additional safety (lens still functions if one sensor is obstructed from being ale to detect the arc).
- Solar cell powered when welding, with battery backup.
- Coated purple lens protects from UV and IR rays up to shade fourteen, even the light state
- No more raising or lowering helmet or lens during welding, leaving both hands free for work.