The lightweight hand-held hydraulic press is very portable and ideal for shop and field applications.The crimp can be used on both beaded and barbed hose fittings. The kit comes with a complete set of dies covering hose sizes #8, #10, #12 and reduced barrier #6, #8, #10 and #12.The dies snap quickly into the press fixture requiring no pins or screws. Kit comes in custom moldedThe hose crimper dies snap quickly into the press fixture, requiring no pins or screws.Kit comes in custom molded case.
- Using the crimp machine, crimping barbed and beaded fittings as easy as 1 – 2 – 3 !
- The lightweight hand-held hydraulic press is very portable and ideal for shop and field applications.
- Pre-operation set-up:
- Open the relief valve to fully recess the piston
- Rotate the yoke fully counter clockwise to bottom out the adapter seat
- Reay To Go!
- Operating Instructions:
- Remove pin and loose the handle till you can Open top yoke
- Select correct die set
- Insert the die into joke
- Position fitting and hose in the crimper and close the yoke.
- Insert pin securely
- Turn Body of tool clock wise until dies are snug against hose fitting
- Turn hydraulic valve to closed position
- Pump handle to crimp fitting onto hose .continue pumping until handle comes to a stop
- Once crimp is complete,turn hydraulic valve to OPEN position
Do NOT actuate the piston without having a hose and fitting in valve to crimp. This could cause damage to the tool. BE CAREFUL not to place hands near any pinch point while using the tool!