Features: Compressor clutch removal tool for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Sanden, Nippondenso, DKS, and Zexel compressors. The kit will remove the clutch hub from all the compressor listed. The kit also contains all the necessary tools to reinstall a clutch hub back onto the compressor.
- The kit contains:
- Three eye round clutch plate arbor for Sanden, DKS, & Zexel
- 3 X 1/4″ – 20 Hex screws
- 2 X 3/8″ – 16 Hex Screws
- 3 X 5 mm – .8 Hex screws
- GM standard thread hub remover / installer
- GM metric thread hub remover / installer
- Chrysler, Nippondenso, & Ford course thread hub remover
- DKS hub puller
- Zexel hub puller
- Arbor installer bearings
- Molded carrying case. THE CASE MAY BE DAMAGED OR CRACKED DURING SHIPPING.
- NO MANUAL OR INSTRUCTION.
Features and Benefits:
- Removing flange, plus forcing screws and adapter assemblies to remove and install virtually all clutch hubs
- Blow-molded plastic case
Use this set for damage-free removal and installation of the clutch hubs on these air conditioning compressors: GM-Harrison DA-6, HR-5, V-5, A-6 and early R4; Nippondenso Ford/Chrysler A590, C171, FS-6, 6P148A (new style); Sanden and Sankyo; York/Tecumseh HR980; Zexel/Mitsubishi CH series. This kit will not remove a pulley.