- Designed to remove and install inner tie rod without removing steering gear.
- Adapters fit into the tie rod socket 1/2″ drive ratchet fits drive end.
- Kit services both old and new style inner tie rods.
- Use 520 socket alone to work on older Ford and Chrysler vehicles.
- Use socket and 30mm adapter for Ford FWD vehicles with new style tie rods.
- Use socket and 34mm adapter for Ford RWD and most Chrysler vehicles with racks and pinion power steering with new style tie rods.
- The socket with the 36mm adapter services GM and Chrysler cars with Saginaw in steering gear.
- Dual tie rod tools: 1-3/16″ & 1-5/16″ or 1-5/16″.
- Storage case included.
Includes 3 adapters:
- 1-3/16″, 1-5/16″, 1-7/16″ in, 1-5/16″ hex.