- 2000 Watts , 110 Volts @ 60 Hz
- Includes 6 Cast Iron Dies: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″ & 2″ NPT
- Speed: 28r/min
- Overall Dimensions: 22″L x 8″W x 4″
- Switch: Heavy-Duty Paddle-Type Switch separate forward/reverse switch
- Support Arm & Oil Can, Extra Carbon Brush, Aluminum+PA Body
- Application: Standard Galvanized Pipe and PP-R Pipe. *** the dies will not suitable for hard material such as stainless steel or hard metal.
- Machine adapter is suitable for other brand Dies such as Ridgid.
- 1 x Electric Pipe Threader
- 6pc Cast Iron Dies
- 1pc Clamping Apparatus
- oil can
- 1 x Blow Mold Case (may get dent or crack during shipping)
***Dies we included with this machine is suitable for Standard Galvanized pipe or PP-R pipe. Will not support other hard material. please make note. 1. When plugged in, the light switch will be no electricity,only the side insurance button switch and the light switch are pressed at the same time ,the power will supply.
2. Don’t be so quick to set silk immediately,when you just cut off the tube. It’s ok after the pipe is cooled. (Because the pipe can expand because of the pipe’s high temperature after cutting.)
3. Fixture must be clipped with the pipe, clamp can’t have a bit loose. After hand tighten with pipe clamp rod in the spin trapping a circe tight , or the thread will be uneven ,even bad.
MAKE SURE APPLY PROPER THREAD CUTTING OIL ON THE PIPE. THIS WILL HELP SMOOTH CUT THREAD CUTTING OIL WILL
- Cools threads and pipe during operation.
- Speeds metal removal.
- Improves thread quality.
- Reduces threading torque.