Used for disease prevention and pest control in large crop fields, orchards, Grow Room, indoor outdoor also it is a good choice for sanitation disinfection and epidemic prevention in city and countryside.
- Capacity:12 Liter Tank ( color may vary from picture)
- Rated Voltage:110V/60Hz;
- Motor Power:1200W;
- Max Flowing rate:1L/min;
- Horizontal coverage is 5 to 6 Meter.
- Vertical coverage is 1.5 to 2 Meter.
adjustable straps4ft Flexible hose Nozzle.
- Professional Specs – Fogger Sprayer is powered by a 1200W 110VAC electric motor achieving, Horizontal Coverage of 20’+ Feet (5-6 meters) and Vertical Coverage of 4.9-6.5 Feet (1.5-2m) of chemicals/liquid for maximum fogging efficiency; Max Fluid Capacity of 3GAL/12L and Max Flow Rate of 750ML/min (0.75L/min); Adjustable Output of 1-15GPH and adjustable Particle Sizes of 0-50μm/Mm (micro-meters/microns), covering fields, lawns/gardens, crops, orchards, plants and grow beds/areas
- Efficient Design – Built for high speed aerosol distribution, fast diffusion, and strong penetration; Studies show that ULV foggers generate a fog/mist formed of Ultra Low Volume (ULV) droplets of 0-50μm in size and are ideal for fighting pathogens and vector carriers; Equipped w/ a Large wide mouth for easy filling and includes a screen filter to keep dirt/debris out of tank; The extended coiled hose allows for perfect misting to keep dust down and humidity up during asbestos abatement
- Best Application – Made to excel in large area spraying and is effective for evaporative cooling of barns/animal rearing/livestock facilities; Use for public sanitation/disinfection of: airports, docks, hotels, restaurants, hospitals, public transport, theaters or for controlling humidity in guitar factories, wine barrel storage rooms, small greenhouses, plant preparation rooms; ULV fogging equipment is used predominately for the application of disinfecting
- Safety – Always wear hand, eye and breathing protection when operating the ULV Fogger. Keep all electrical connections dry and free of moisture, condensation and water; Keep hands dry before touching on/off power switch; After spraying solution, clean the tank with water and detergent to clean completely; Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight [Do Not Use with Toxic or Corrosive Chemicals; Recommended use with Water Based Chemicals/Approved Disinfectants]