Have this demolition jack hammer to make light work of breaking up concrete and block quickly and easily. This hammer is powerful enough for most heavy-duty job applications, yet lightweight for effortless control. It also features double insulated design, convenient lock-on button for continuous operation and enlarged rugged grip providing comfort. The Double Insulated Motor Casing Design comes with Insulated Shaft and Insulating Plastic Tub Inside the demolition hammer, is superior to single insulated motor casing design. Many of the demolition hammers selling on ebay are just with single insulated motor casing. Features:
- Demolition Jack Hammer Tool Set
- Includes One Flat Chisels and One Pointed Chisel
- Extra Thick Aluminum Main Casing
- Double Insulated Motor Casing Design, Delivering More Secure Operation
- Powerful Motor Delivering 1400 RPM
- Enlarged Grip is Ergonomically Designed to Provide Comfort.
- Rugged Side Handle Swivels 360 Degree for Easy Control
- Lock-on Button Allows Continuous Operation Without Holding the Trigger
- Versatile Design and Light Weight, Reduces Operator’s Fatigue
- Comes with a Heavy Duty Metal Carrying Case
Specification: No Load Speed: 1400 RPM Input Power: 1,240W Voltage: 110 V Frequency : 60Hz Overall length (without chisels): 25″ (635mm) Pointed Chisel Size:(Length): 16″ (210mm) Flat Chisel Size: (L x W) : 16″ x 1-1/2″ (210mm x 38mm) Net Weight (without chisels) : 14kg Application: Demolishing concrete, chiseling off concrete, grooving, bar cutting.
- Ideal for Landscapers, Pool Installers, Electricians, Plumbers etc.
- 1 x Demolition Jack Hammer
- 1 x 16-inch Pointed Chisel
- 1 x 16-inch Flat Chisel
- 1 x Hexagon Bar Wrench
- 2 x Wrenches
- 1 x Oil Feeder
- 1 x Metal Carrying Case (casing can get dent or bend during shipping)
The Rubik’s Cube solver runs in your web browser and it finds the solution for your puzzle in seconds.