Testing oil pump pressure and detecting faulty oil pressure switches and warning lights. Complete with large rubber housing gauge with oil primed flexible hose and supplied with quick coupling adaptors for speed and security. • Accurately tests oil pump pressure and also low oil warning devices. Includes straight and right and quick connest couplings, ten adaptors, O-rings and hose Supplied in carry-case
• Application：Alfa, Audi, BMW, Citroen, Daewpp, DAF, Daihatsu, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Isuzu, Jaguar, Lada, Lancia, MAN, Mazda, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, NIssan, Opel, Peugear, Porsche, Renault(inc. trucks). Rover, Saab, Scania, Seat, Skoda, Stryer-DB, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, TriumphM/Cs, Vauxhall, VW, Volvo(inc.truck) Gauge Pressure readings from 0-140 PSI and 0-10 bar 66″ high pressure rubber hose Brass quick fitting
- Kit includes rubberized gauge protector, Hose and Adapters.
Oil Pump Pressure Gauge to 140 PSI or 10bar for use with most cars (imports and domestic), trucks, and other motor vehicles, most engines
Tool works for both engines oil pressure and transmission fluid pressure
Kit come complete with adapters for most engine and transmission applications.
Features and benefits:
- 2-1/2″ (80mm) Diameter Pressure Gauge calibrated in PSI or bar with protective rubber boot
- 50″ (1300MM) Heavy Duty Professional Quality Hose with hot surface protectors
- Pressure held gauge with quick release (release pressure)
Supplied in a case complete with steel adapters, seals and fittings. Range 0-10 bar.
- THE CASE MAY BE DAMAGED OR CRACKED DURING SHIPPING.
- Adapter R 1/8″ 2999
- Adapter 1/8″ x 27 NPT
- Adapter 1/4″ x 18 NPT
- Adapter 3/8″ x 20 UNF
- Adapter 1/2″ x 20 UNF
- Adapter M10 x 1
- Adapter M12 x 1.5
- Adapter M14 x 1.5
- Adapter M16 x 1.5
- Adapter M18 x 1.5
- Manometer + tube + straight connector
- 90° elbow connector
- Spare O- Rings
Please make sure your engine has the thread size as listed above for correct fit.
- There is no manual or instruction comes with this kit.
Dont worry when you forget the syntax of an HTML element, like and iframe, a link, a table, an image or anything else. Visit HTML CheatSheet and generate the code you need.