Attach this handy hitch extender to your vehicle’s hitch to get an overall hitch length of 16 in. with 7″ x 14″ Step The hitch extender helps you avoid hitting your trailer or propane tank when turning and provides easy access to your truck bed or roof top. A special powder-coat finish over electroplating layer provides superior resistance to rust and corrosion.
- Sturdy welded steel construction with corrosion-resistant black-powder coat finish.
- Provides easy access to truck bed and extends trailer hitch
- Overall length: 18″
- Steel plate size: 7″ x 14″
- Max tow weight: 4,000 lbs
- Tongue weight: 350lbs
- Fits any standard 2″ hitch receiver.
- Requires a class III or IV trailer hitch.
- Use of this Extension will reduce hitch capacity and vertical load capacity by 1/3
- Bike Racks
- Cargo Carriers
- Hitch Steps
- Hitch Flag
- Basket Racks
- Tailgate Grills
SAFETY: DO NOT USED FOR TOWING PURPOSE