Industrial High quality MIG 155G 140A Dual CO2 gas or no gas welding unit for all service shop/Garage used by experienced professionals
Brand new item!
For mild steel, stainless steel, and aluminum. Weld with gas or perform flux cored gasless operations. Set up for flux core welding to start.
Brand MIG/MAG Gas-Protecting Welding Machine is the light welding machine which is designed and produced according to the manufacturing standards EN60974-1, with Single Phase input voltage and DC output current. It is mainly used for the welding of metal materials such as aluminum, low carbon steel, low alloy stee, and stainless steel. It features high production efficiency, strong anti-rust capability and non-cleaning for the slag.BRAND NEW IN BOX
It can adopts the half-automactic welding method. Apart from the CO2 Gas Welding, it can also be used for the welding of non-Gas protection Flux welding wire. It can be use either CO2 Gas protection weldering wire or Flux welding wire.
This welding machine adopts the structure of the transformer with taps, with the embedded integrated wire feeder and wire disk. it belongs to the constand-voltage type and the continuance rate of rated load is 10%
The welder has a transformer that converts the power to DC, and 50 or 60 Hz input makes no difference.Color May vary
Welding Cart for Display only, We also have Welder Cart sold separately that will fit this Welder
- Current Range(A): 30-140
- Rate Input: 110V, Phase 1, Freq= 60Hz, Current 13A
- Max Output: 140A, 20V, 34VAC
- Rated Output: 60A, 17V
- input Capacity: 6.5KW
- Rate Duty Cycle(%): 15-140A; 35-100A
- Welding Wire(mm): 00.6 - 1.0mm
- Class of Insulation: H
- Welding ThickNess 3/8in to 1/4inches
- Weight: 55lbs
- 17" x 9" x 12" (L x W x H )
- Single-Phase, DC, Portable, Fan Cooled, Thermostaic Protection
- Suit with Flux(no Gas) welding wire or With gas MIG/MAG Welding wire
- Completely with Flux welding accessories: MIG torch, Earch Clamp, Brush/Hammer, Spool Wire
- Overheating light